Monday, January 19, 2009

DANCE REMIX FEVER!!


new mix



http://www.divshare.com/download/5701003-ce9

all tunes remixed and mashed together ...its a music orgy in your ears

tracklisttt

American Boy - Estelle
Hunting we will go-Kano/Ghetto
I kissed a girl- Katy Perry (back to back remixes)
Gravel Pit- Wu Tang Clan
Metro station- Shake it
Wearing my rolex- Wiley
Kill bill theme
In the Ayer- Flo Rida'
up in here-DMX
Boyz- M.I.A.
Lollipop- Dada
California- 2pac
Santogold- L.E.S. Artistes
just dance- Lady gaga
in da club- 50 cent
kids- MGMT
Next episode- Dr Dre feat. Snoop Dogg
Fist fulla bullets- Notorious BIG
Life in technic colour- coldplay
i wear my sun glasses at night- corey hart
nasty feel- MGMT featuring Notroious BIG
Chessboxin werewolves- Wu Tang (RMX)
Paperplanes- M.I.A


you'll love it so download bitches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment