Monday, June 29, 2009

M




At first I wasn't gunna do a Micheal Jackson tribute mix.(cause everyone is doing one!)
But then I realized how much Micheal Jackson remixes I had and said fuck it lets do this.
There is a couple tunes that have nothing to do with MJ...but they are good regardless...

Hope hope all you pretty young things enjoy it!

MYSPACE
FACEBOOK

Download/Listen HERE!


Tracklist:

I want you back (Ztrip remix)
I want you back (Cookin Soul Lil Wayne Mashup)
I want you back (The Walk and Rogerseventytwo remix)
ABC (Salaam Remix)
Rock with you (Frankie Knuckles Rmeix)
Rock with you (Cookin Soul Notrorious BIG Mashup)
Don't stop 'till you get enough (Cookin Soul Jay-Z Mashup)
The way you make me feel
D.A.N.C.E. Billie Jean (Dj Schmolli)
Thriller Shake (Pimpdaddy supreme)
Mr. Vega- King of Pop is dead
Nas- They Shootin' (Stroud remix) (I dont know why I put this on...)
Fatboy Slim- Praise You (Figure Rave Remix)
Julio Bashmore- Um Bongo's Revenge
You are not alone (Bag Raiders Remix) <----- <3
Nacey- Lose your love
P.Y.T. (DJ Debonair Samir Remix)
Dre Skull- I want you Back
Bad (Mowgli Remix)
Nacey- Loose Your Love
Smooth Criminal (Deadmau5 Mashup)
Janet Jackson- Go deep (Dubbel Dutch Remix)
Don't Stop (Mike Mago)
Rock With you (Daft Punk White Label Remix)
Beat it (Pimpdaddy Supreme Remix)
Never Say Goodbye (Shinchi Osawa 3000 Remix)
Thriller (Bird Peterson Remix)
Beat it (Cookin Soul Kid Cudi Mshup)
I want you back (Discovery Cover) <------ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment