Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PARTY4L


Hey everyone some great news comin to you!
The one and only Matt Vardy has just recently started up a new Toronto based website PARTY4L that will be featuring the hottest photos from the hottest partys here in Toronto, and some of the dopest music that's coming out right now too!

Matt has asked me to help contribute to the site with some music reviews and interviews! Not only am I absolutely stoked to do this in general I'm pumped it's with such a cool shit guy like Matt!

So get set! I'll be on a DUBSTEP vibe on the site, keeping you informed and up to date on the latest and greatest comin out the speakers!
Also keep your eyes out for a slew of interviews I'll be doing with some of the hottest DJ's/Producers/Party figures in the scene!

Get ready Toronto!

PARTY4L!!

No comments:

Post a Comment