Saturday, April 25, 2009

HOTFLASHES!!


Another HOTFLASHES has come and gone! (Dont worry the next one is may 29th!)
I dont even know where to start about this night!
predrink consisted of beer and margarita's! (Courtesy of the DOODY)
Slid over to LeMasters for some celebratory beers and rockstar vodka's!
Kelly B...DRUNK!
A relatively quiet taxi ride there (which is unusual when riding with Johnny BEATDOWN(But he is a whole other story))
FINALLY we make our entrance to HOTFLASHES, consisting of jagers and some cold ones!
SEIZE THE NIGHT really lit it up and got the party going! Dropped some La Roux-going in for the kill(Skream-lets get ravey remix)
More Jagers and beers
I ran into some old school friends from grade 3 that ensured me that I was indeed at a dance party, from their sporadic dancing while talking to them.
It was Andrea Dyers birthday and she looked absolutely stunning! (you go girl)
Lots of hugs courtesy of Amber LaPierre!
NIGHTS proceeded to break in everyones new dancing shoes with some serious club bangers and overall dopeness. I believe i was on stage for most of his set but things started to get a little fuzzy in my brain.
Im quite sure that all the people i came with had left by this point(for shame).
VIOLCA what can i even say, this girl tore the fukkkin house down!
Definately cant wait to see her play again and hope its sooner than later!
Finally at the end of the night we tore down all the equipment and drove home.
I left my wallet in Cole's car which is now in Toronto which pretty much led to me having the worst Saturday of known scientific reality! But gives me an excuse to go to Toronto tomorrow to hopefully have some patio beers with some old friends.
Next HOTFLASHES is on MAY 29th, so make sure you plan accordingly!!
((hopefully I'll be DJ'in))
That's all for me hope everyone else had a fukkkin rad time too!


PS: New mix coming out in the next 48 hours!

<3
DJLC
MYSPACE.COM/DJLOWC4SH

No comments:

Post a Comment