Monday, April 20, 2009

KIERA BONIFACIO LONGBOARD MIX



As some as you may or may not know, Kiera Bonifacio is moving to England this week.
Kiera is the coolest chick and one of my bestest girlfriends!
So in her honour I made this mix.
Have a blast Kiera. I'll be over there soon enough.
LOVE YOU!
xoxo
kenny
***MP3 FORMAT SO EVERYONE CAN LISTEN***

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN/DOWNLOAD


TRACKLIST
DJLC-Intro
Wale ft. Lady GaGa-Chillin'
Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars VS. Backstreet Boys-I want it that way
Bustah Rhymes- Dont touch me!(Two Fingers remix)
Nirvana-Teen Spirit VS. Rick Astley-Never gunna give you up
Donnis-Party Works (Hotsauce remix)
Bombay Bicycle Club- Always like this
Dead Prez-Stimulus Plan (NEW DEAD PREZ MUDDAFUKKKAS)
Billy Joel-For the longest time (iamxl remix)
Chris Issac-Wicked Game VS. Billy Idol-White Wedding
Bassment Jaxxx-Raindrops
Jaimie Fanatic-Suckaz dont know!
Diplo & Laidback Luke-Hey (L-Vis 1990 remix)
Chelley-Took the night
Britney Spears-If you seek Amy (Crookers remix)
Katy Perry-I kissed a girl (Owl Vision remix)
Bangers and Cash-Bitch (Cryptical remix)
Arias-Burning heart(Wolfman remix)
Gorillaz-Feel Good VS. Motorhead-Ace of spades
Reso-Smash yer face
Chase and Status-Saxon (OH SNAP! remix)
Judas Priest-You got another thing comin VS. Prodigy-Firestarter
AhHa-Take on me(Twelves remix)
T.I. What you know VS. GS Boys-Stanky Leg
Bruce Stallion-1992


enjoi!
DJLOWCASH
MYSPACE.COM/DJLOWC4SH

No comments:

Post a Comment