Sunday, January 17, 2010

REVIEW!




Amazing review for my Plugged not Thugged Mixtape, written by the talented Willy G. Washington!

Hailing from the gulliest depths of the Halton Region comes, Satan and Dr. Frankenstein’s fistpumpin’lovechild, myth,legend and a serious monster, one who has two powers and two only. Firstly being the power of BASS. The second being the power to bust an eardrum from a mile away. Many have heard of this raw talent. Few have had the gratifying experience of witnessing it live. You have made an excellent choice in showcasing the talent of this bass monster who calls himself DJ LOWCASH.

I have seen DJ LOWCASH’S mixes progress to the point where I fiend his next mix. As a matter of fact a friend of mine had to have an intervention because he couldn’t stop listening to this mixtape. He even missed his own father’s funeral because he was bumpin’ the Plugged Not Thugged Mixtape.

With each of his mixes he keeps bringing it more and more. Little Richard was quoted saying “this here my friends is the type of mix that’ll make your big toe shoot right up out of your boot!!!”. I wholeheartedly agree with Little Richard on this one. DJ LOWCASH’S mixes are as dutty as the bloodclot, as nasty as a 6 legged pitbull and as sweet as your sister’s highschool friends.

The bass, to some is skull crushing and temple pounding but for me at least it’s what I live for. It takes me on a musical journey. Images flash through my mind i see ambulances, and snippets of movies in my mind when i hear this shit, (SPOILER ALERT) i see Mufassa dying in the Lion King. This shit is deep.

Thanks again for this great mix and keep up the solid work at Plugged Not Thugged.

-Willy G. Washington
Music Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment