Monday, January 11, 2010

UPDATE!

Hey everyone!
Been slacking on the updates and didnt put up any info on my last show at Sutra!

It was a blast and thanks to all who came out. While there I had the pleasure of meeting 'Billionaire' one half of the music blog PLUGGEDNOTTHUGGED. Bill asked me to do a mix for them and I immediately jumped on the opportunity as it is one of the blogs I regularly check for music updates!

Check out that mix HERE!

Also had the pleasure of meeting Evidence (SoundCloud) This cat has load of Dubstep and Grime and was a nice treat to rock out to after my set.

And last but definately not least thanks to Owen 'O-GOD' Zahara for the hospitality and dope house beats to get the crowd warmed up!

I'll have some photos up as soon as Joel 'The Darkness' Brink is revived from his Dubstep coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment